A recap of 2021 will be discussed. Questions regarding plans for 2022 can also be answered.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Annual Town Meeting for the Town of Dover, County of Racine for the transaction of such business as may be necessary, will be held at the town hall located at 4110 South Beaumont Avenue, Kansasville WI, Racine County on the third Tuesday in April, that being the 19th, 2022. The meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
Here’s the agenda:
Call to Order
Discussion/Action May Occur on Any/All of the Following Items:
Approval of the 2021 Annual Town Meeting Minutes
1) Summary of the 2021 Budget and Expenses
2) Review of the 2021 Town of Dover Audit Completed March 2022 by Gordon J. Maier & Company
3) Acceptance of the Town of Dover Audit Report
4) Review of the 2021 Eagle Lake Sewer Audit Completed March 2022 by Gordon J. Maier & Company
1) Municipal Court – Judge Heather Niski & Clerk of Courts Donna Prochacka
2) Water Patrol – Chief Josh Martinson
3) Buildings, Park, & Roads Department – DHD Maintenance, Inc., Zac Hegemann
4) Fire & EMS Department – Chief Ron Molnar
5) Eagle Lake Sewer Utility District, Superintendent Jeff Bratz
- Cost of Living Salary Adjustment for Town Board Members
If you are disabled and have accessibility needs or need information interpreted for you, please call the Town Office at (262)878-2200 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Submitted 31st day of March 2022 Camille Gerou Clerk/Treasurer