The DOVER TOWN BOARD MEMBERS will be holding a STAFF BUDGET MEETING
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2020 from approximately 7:00 P.M. to 9:00 P.M.
At the Town Hall 4110 South Beaumont Ave. Kansasville WI, Racine County
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT a special meeting of Dover’s Town Board members is planned for Thursday, November 5, 2020 from approximately 7 to 9p.m. at the Dover Town Hall. Town operation planning/budget will be discussed.
The BUDGET PRESENTATION TO THE COMMUNITY WILL BE HELD AT THE END OF NOVEMBER OR EARLY DECEMBER. (The date will be determined at this meeting)
1. Call to order
2. Roll Call
3. Verify posting of meeting
4. Review of Department Projected Expenditures/Justifications:
- a. Clerk of Courts- Donna Prochacka & Heather Niski
- b. Water Patrol- Chris Utecht
- c. Fire Department- Scott Remer
- d. Roads Department- Zack Hegemann
- e. Clerk/Treasurer Department- Camille Gerou & Kim Springer
5. Town Board Approval of Budget
6. Determine Date of Budget Presentation to Public/Residents
7. Motion to Enter into Closed Session under Wisconsin State Statute 19.85(g) concerning legal advice related to litigation and under Wisconsin State Statute 19.85(1) (c) considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility. Estimated time of closed session will be approximately ½ hour.
8. Motion to Enter into Open Session
9. All Business of Closed Session
Dated this 28th day of October 2020 Camille Gerou Clerk/Treasurer