ANNUAL TOWN MEETING
TUESDAY, APRIL 16, 2019 – 7:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Annual Town Meeting for the Town of Dover, County of Racine for the transaction of such business as may be necessary, will be held at the Dover Town Hall, 4110 South Beaumont Avenue, Kansasville WI 53139, on the third Tuesday in April, that being the 16th 2019. The meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Discussion/Action May Occur on Any/All of the Following Items:
Approval of the 2018 Annual Town Meeting Minutes
1) Summary of the 2018 Budget and Expenses
2) Acceptance of Budget and Expense Summary Report
1) Municipal Court – Judge Christina Bass & Clerk of Courts – Donna Prochacka
2) Water Patrol – Chief Chris Utecht
3) Buildings, Park, & Roads Department – DHD Maintenance, Inc.
4) Fire Department – Chief Scott Remer
5) EMS – Chief Scott Remer
6) Eagle Lake Sewer Utility District, Superintendent Jeff Bratz
7) Review of 2018 Audit for the Town of Dover by Gordon J. Maier & Company, LLP
8) All Business as Deemed Necessary by the Electors
If you are disabled and have accessibility needs or need information interpreted for you, please call the Town Office at (262)878-2200 at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Dated this 11th day of March 2019
Camille Gerou Clerk/Treasurer