ANNUAL TOWN MEETING
TUESDAY, APRIL 18, 2017 – 7:00 P.M.
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the Annual Town Meeting for the Town of Dover, County of Racine for the transaction of such business as may be necessary, will be held at the Dover Town Hall, 4110 South Beaumont Avenue, Kansasville WI 53139, on the third Tuesday in April, that being the 18th 2017. The meeting will begin at 7:00 p.m.
Call to Order
Discussion/Action May Occur on Any/All of the Following Items:
Approval of the 2016 Annual Town Meeting Minutes
Annual Report: 1) Summary of the 2016 Budget and Expenses
2) Acceptance of Summary Report
Departmental Reports: 1) Municipal Court – Judge Mackenzie Bishop
& Clerk of Courts – Donna Prochacka
2) Water Patrol – Chief Chris Utecht
3) Buildings, Park, & Roads Department – DHD Maintenance, Inc.
4) Fire Department – Chief Scott Remer
5) EMS – Chief Scott Remer
6) Eagle Lake Sewer Utility District, Jeff Bratz, Superintendent
7) Review of 2016 Audit for the Town of Dover by
Patrick Romenesko, CPA
8) All Business as Deemed Necessary by the Electors
Dated this 29th day of March 2017