DOVER TOWN BOARD EMERGENCY MEETING
THURSDAY, JULY 13, 2017 – 5:00 P.M.
4110 SOUTH BEAUMONT AVENUE (DOVER TOWN HALL)
KANSASVILLE, WI 53139 RACINE COUNTY
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Discussion/Action to Ratify the Town of Dover Disaster Flooding Declaration
- Discussion/Action to Discuss David Maack, Emergency Management Reporting
- Motion to Enter into Closed Session under Wisconsin State Statute 19.85(1) (c) considering employment, promotion, compensation or performance evaluation data of any public employee over which the governmental body has jurisdiction or exercises responsibility and under Wisconsin State Statute 19.85(1) (e) deliberating or negotiating the purchasing of public properties, the investing of public funds, or conducting other specified public business, whenever competitive or bargaining reasons require a closed session and Wisconsin State Statute 19.85(1) (g) concerning legal advice related to litigation. Estimated time of closed session will be approximately ½ hour.
- Motion to Enter into Open Session
- All Business of Closed Session
Submitted this 12th day of July 2017 4:00pm
Camille Gerou, Clerk/Treasurer